Saturday, February 27, 2016

Week 6 Learning Challenge: Happiness Motivators

I decided to browse through some Happiness memes and infographics because, boy, do I need some happiness in my life right now! I'm stressed with my social life. Rumors here and rumors there. I had dinner with my close group of friends, and I realized that one of my friends is trying to cut me out of his life for the most idiotic reason in the world. But to each their own. I went to sleep so angry last night. And I mean I was INFURIATED!!! I woke up in the morning feeling better, yet still irritated. In short, I saw this motivator and it really spoke to me.


It's a new day. Source.


I shouldn't have woken up this morning still steaming about another person's false thoughts about me. Today is a new day, and I shouldn't begin it with regret, guilt, or frustration. I had a wonderful night last night with my friends. We laughed. We ate. We drank. We shared some good memories. What really made my night was the fact that they supported me, and listened to my venting. That's what really counts to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment