Saturday, February 27, 2016

Week 6 Growth Mindset: Drawing about Growth Mindset

I'm not sure that this is a challenge, but I decided to draw what growth mindset means to me. In my personal health class, I tend to doze off or doodle. One day, I thought about growth mindset, and I began to doodle about growth mindset concepts. The final piece is posted below:

My doodle. Personal Photo.



It's a rough picture, but a reader can see the general idea. The words on the top of the page read (from left to right) Growth and Curiosity while the words on the bottom of the think cloud read (left to right) Challenges and Creativity. Growth and Curiosity are outlined with yellow and orange because they represent the sun. Challenges and creativity are outline in wavy blue and gray lines because they represent water. Water and sun are essential nutrients that nourish the rose to flourish in its surroundings. To me, growth mindset means to have the curiosity to accept challenges. In this way, an individual can grow and gain creativity. I wish I would have drawn faith in the thinking cloud, because I believe having faith in oneself is also key for the growth mindset philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment