Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week 5: Famous Last Words

What a wonderful week! After hearing about my acceptance to medical school, everything seems brighter! My family is extremely proud of me as well as my friends. My coworkers at the pharmacy were so overwhelmed with happiness when they heard the news! They're also pretty funny because they wanted to buy me a cake to congratulate me, but I told them that it was completely unnecessary. It was so amazing to see how everyone was so happy to hear about my acceptance. I never realized how much it meant to other people. It hasn't hit me completely yet, but I've done some reflecting and for once in my life I can legitimately say that I'm very proud of myself and the work that I've done.

On another note, this upcoming week is going to be killer. I have 3 papers due plus and exam. Of course they're all due at the same time. I might be up later than usual trying to finish my papers and cramming for the test. Sometimes I think to myself, why try so hard? I'm already accepted! But at the same time, I know I shouldn't let my grades slip. It's just a breath of fresh air. I know I still have to graduate, but I finally have an answer. I don't think I have ever been so happy in my life before. The best part was that I did it. I know my friends and family played a huge part, but I can give myself some credit. I can't wait to see what's in store for me next.

My acceptance email. Personal Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment