Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 3 Famous Last Words

This week hasn't been very productive academically. I've noticed that I have been very lazy this semester. The senioritis is catching up to me. I turned in a lab assignment that wasn't completed which made me very disappointed in myself. I'm not sure why I'm slacking off so much. I think I'm a bit burnt out. I can do this though! I just need to push myself forward.

On a different note, this is the week that I find out if I'm rejected or accepted into medical school. I'm becoming such a nervous wreck...

My brother shared an image with me earlier this week that really tugged a heart string.

Calvin and Hobbes. Source.
I felt super guilty because it seems like I'm always focused on my academics when I should be focusing on my family. Instead of doing homework this weekend, I spent time with my brother. Although I'm really behind on homework at the minute, it was worth it. They say that you never really appreciate the good times until it becomes a memory. I would like to start making as many good memories as I can and that involves my family, not studying 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment