Saturday, February 27, 2016

Week 6 Famous Last Words

What a stressful week! I don't know where all these papers came from, but I had to write five papers which were due this past week. All day and all night, I was working on several papers. My capstone paper over my Bacillus organism was due Tuesday evening. Then my capstone critique and experimental design was due Wednesday morning. I had two more papers/lab reports due in my ecology/pathogenic lab which were due Friday BUT since I worked on Friday I had to turn it in Thursday night. Luckily, my friends threw me a celebratory party Thursday night which allowed me to unwind. I survived.

There were several things that made me happy this week. I was able to spend time with my cousin. We've been so busy with school that we barely see each other anymore. My brother came to Norman and he took us out to dinner which was very nice of him. It was about time that the three of us were able to spend time with each other. Also, I had dinner with my original crew, and we laughed so much! It was great coming together again and staying at BJ's Brewhouse for hours until closing. These moments are what make my week truly memorable.

My family and me at BJ's (left to right: myself, Erik, Isabella). Personal Photo.


In other news, I have submitted my deposit for medical school as well as completed my background check and opened my account at OU HSC. It's official. Starting in August 2016, I'll be a first year medical student! 

No comments:

Post a Comment