Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Week 4 Tech Tip: Google site

I made my mythology storybook site today! I put more thought into this storybook than I did last semester since I'm more familiar with the process. My website can be found here: https://sites.google.com/site/mythologystorybook337/

I decided to base my storybook off of the Olympian goddess Hera and her troubles with Zeus. The storytelling style I'll be using will be through a bartender theme where Hera will spill all her troubles to the bartender. It's going to be so much fun developing this storybook!

Creating the website itself was simple with the instructions provided. Even without instructions, one could figure out how to customize their own storybook through a little bit of playing with the website. There are also pre-set themes for anyone who wants to make a website for professional business, church groups, school activities and more. I recommend Google sites to anyone who is a beginner of creating their own website.

No comments:

Post a Comment