Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 3 Learning Challenge: Time

For this week's learning challenge, I reviewed my schedule for this class. I made my 6-hours commitment to this class by scheduling 2 hours every day from Monday - Thursday (roughly 8 hours). At that time I worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I try to complete all of my homework before the end of the week. Since hours are getting cut back at work, I now have at least one day of the weekend off (it's pretty nice). I started to shift my commitment to this class from Monday - Thursday to Monday - Wednesday plus a day from the weekend. However, I may have pushed all of my extra credit assignment to the weekend. For example, I am completing the extra credit readings and challenges today (Sunday night) than on Wednesday. I must admit it's not the smartest thing to do because it's cutting it close to being last minute.

I am getting my work done on time, or sometimes ahead of time, but I have realized that I may be putting more time and effort into this class in order to escape the busy work from my labs. I do wish to finish this class early, so my goal is this complete every extra credit assignment (except for the backup and review, it doesn't interest me) and maybe get ahead in some readings. We'll see if this new schedule will work better for me!

Procrastination at its best. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment