Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Thoughts About Comments

I've read through some of the comments, and I'm loving the feedback! The comments that really stood out to me were the ones that were humorous! It really makes me happy when people tell jokes or say a witty comment. However, the absolute best comments are the ones that are filled with surprise. For example, if a reader told me that he didn't expect the twist or the ending, that shows me that I've done my job in entertaining the reader.

Moreover, I noticed that most of my peers critique my stories more in depth. They comment about my character development and story format which is something I might look into for future comments. I also like how my classmates relate my storytelling to their own experiences. This shows me that I'm connecting to my audience on a deeper level. I'll keep the feedback that I've received in mind when I write my next story. Thank you to all who have commented on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment