Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Week 2: H.E.A.R.T. Challenge - Meme


For this week's H.E.AR.T. challenge, I decided to look over the memes for the health and happiness portion of the learning challenges. My favorite one is the one below:


15%2B-%2B1
Let go the things you can't change. Source.


This cartoon stood out to me because I believe this is one of the challenges that I truly struggle with. I constantly try to change the things that can't be changed. The most insane part is that I KNOW that I can't change it, yet I still try to which results in my unhappiness and extreme stress. From here on out, I'm going to start to let go of the unchangeable. One of my new year's resolution is to focus on my own happiness, and letting go of the past should contribute greatly to my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment