Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Favorite Place: West Palm Beach, FL

Over winter break, I visited my sisters and other family who live in West Palm Beach, FL. I had a blast! I haven't visited Florida in years. I loved the weather and the fact that I can go to the beach in December. My favorite part about Florida was visiting Wynwood. Wynwood is famous for its street art and graffiti. The artistic atmosphere really brought the community together to learn about self expression. Below are some of my favorite pieces:

Dripping Tiger from Wynwood Wall. Personal Photo.


Wynwood Wall. Personal Photo.

 There are so many places that I love to visit, but Florida by far must be my favorite because of my family. I miss my sisters dearly, and I hope to make another trip soon!


My sister Alex and me. Personal Photo.

Sisters and me. Left to Right: Alex, me, and Jen. Personal Photo.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures from Wynwood are so cool, Nicole! One of the things I like to do at Twitter and at Google+ is to follow street art, and Google Art Project has street art too. I have a Google Art browser thing in Chrome that pops up a random image as my browser background each day, and it is a gorgeous piece of street art today: Galeria de Arte Urbana: Untitled ... and of course it's even better to see the street art on the street as you did in Wynwood! So cool! I think it's great that Google Art Project includes street art side by side with museum art. :-)

    ReplyDelete