Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 1: Famous Last Words

I just finished my first week of school of my last semester at OU! It's pretty exciting to think that as every week passes by I am getting closer to the graduation date. Although it's only been a week, I can already tell that this semester will be tough. Taking two microbiology labs in one semester may have been a bad idea, but I'll make it work.

The highlights of my week were my friend's and cousin's birthday parties. I had a nice time having dinner with my friends and laughing with my cousin. Oh! On the first day of school, my friends and I found a puppy! She was a catahoula pup with one brown eye and one blue. She was so sweet and gentle. We found her near my friend's car. We didn't want to leave her alone in the cold late at night, so we decided she could stay with us until we found her a permanent home. Luckily the next day we found her owner. I really miss her though.



The puppy we found. Personal Photo.


Also, it's nice that all of my friends are reunited at school once again. During winter break, we were either working or traveling. Now that we all have class, we can see each other every day! It's a bitter sweet feeling since we also have the responsibilities of attending class and completing homework. Although, I would much rather be in school and see my friends than to stay at home or work all day.


First Day of School Lunch! Left to Right: Isabella, Liza, Stanly, Duvan, Tawan, Khang, Davis, and me. Personal Photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment