Saturday, January 23, 2016

Week 1 Learning Challenges

Learn by H.E.A.R.T. is a new concept to me. I watched The Time You Have in Jelly Beans video and my mind was blown. What if today was my last day? How many beans do I have left? It's a crazy thought that I battle with because I think about what I want to do versus what I should do. I'm doing homework right now, but I would much rather hang out with my cousin and brother. I browsed through the website for challenges, and the one that stood out to me the most was the Happiness Jar. I loved that idea! I tend to focus on the negativity in my life, and I would like to change that. I want to remember the happy times that I had with my family and friends. Therefore for my H.E.A.R.T challenge, I will start a happiness jar. I'm debating whether I should go all out and actually buy a jar or if I should do a blog post. Since I'm in a bit of a time crunch, I will most likely update a blog post.

I will most likely focus on the Health/Happiness portion of the H.E.A.R.T. challenges because one of my resolutions this year is to focus on my happiness for a change. I might browse through the Reading challenges next because I'd like to get back in the groove of reading for fun. I used to read constantly as a kid, but now I lost my reading touch. On a final note, I think I'm going to enjoy these challenges.

Happiness Jar Challenge. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment