Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 8 Time Schedule

Review: In the beginning of the semester, I started my week on Monday. From Monday through Thursday, I planned to devote at least 2 hours of study time to this class. Originally, I planned that schedule because I work Friday through Sunday. Since I have more free time from my cut hours at work, I've been able to squeeze some time on the weekend for homework. I do plan to keep my schedule the same in case I pick up shifts on the weekend. My science classes are causing some serious stress, so I've been trying to escape the science world and focus on this class (which would explain my 3 -4 hours of reading and blogging on Monday nights). My main goal is to stay ahead of the class so that I can shift my focus from online homework to open lab. For the most part, my schedule has been working out pretty well.


Procrastination at its finest. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment