Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 7 Learning Challenge: Attention Memes

Half-way through the semester, yet graduation seems so far away! With that being said, classes are becoming harder and projects are piling up. Sometimes things become out of my control and that creates more stress. I found this image and it made a good point. It's posted below:

Attention meme. Source.


There are things that matter, things that I can control, and only a silver of things fall between in the middle. I should make my priority over the things that matter and are in my control. For example, I can control my grades. My grades matter because I need to graduate. I should focus on my grades rather than worrying about what other people think about me or other trivial things. In this way, I won't feel like I'm wasting my time. Instead, I'll be redirecting my attention to more important matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment