Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 8 Blog Ideas

I decided to browse through the class directory to find some unique blogs. After a few tries, I found three blogs that had a unique layout.

Matty Williams Blog

I liked Matty's blog because of the scenery. She chose a calming mountain-skyline as her background, and I thought that was really neat. It reminds me of the mountains in California when I used to live there.

Duoaa Alkalaani's Blog

I liked that Duoaa's Blog had the weather widget incorporated into her blog. I feel like that would be very helpful to know. Too many times have occurred where I have walked outside without a jacket because the sun was shining, yet it was 40 degrees F.

LaDawn Beckman's Blog

LaDawn's blog caught my eye because she used a really fun font! It made me want to read everything! I thought about changing my font for storytelling so that it would match the mood of the story. For example, using a bubbly font for a funny story or a dark, dripping font for a scary story. I might experiment with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment