Friday, March 4, 2016

Week 7 Tech Tip: YouTube Playlist

Now, I have no idea why I haven't looked into this tech tip ages ago. I'm on YouTube all the time. Whether its to listen to music, find funny videos, or watching a scientific animation, I'm ALWAYS on YouTube. In fact, I'm on YouTube right now listening to music. I used to just listen to the YouTube mixes that are provided, but I finally customized my perfect playlist for each occasion. So I created a playlist called Soul Music which contains some of my favorite soul music videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd6UAn61wxLIQt89RQcqZzPTD4yF-lJL6

This is usually my playlist when I walk around campus or if I have tons of homework to do. It's really soothing and powerful at the same time. In the future, I'll make more playlists for running, parties, sleeping etc. and it'll always be perfect because I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment